Friday, August 13, 2010

Minneapolis Headband

Although this headband is officially called The Twin Cities Head Band (a sister product to The Twin Cities Anklet Socks)
I can't help but show my home town love and title mine the Minneapolis Head Band.

I used some left over sport weight beautiful eggplant colored yarn from this adorable baby hat I made a few months ago. This pattern is great, its all knit as one piece starting at the straight end and ending with the ruffle decreases and increases. I love the great shape it gives without overwhelming your head.

Super close up

I love the cute little yellow flowered button detail, originally a contender for my dollar and half cardigan buttons this one didn't make the cut for the sweater but it looked great against the dark purple of the head band.


A quick, breezy knit I know that these will be next to a few names on my gift list this year for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment