Thursday, July 22, 2010

I heart packages

With the arrival of my knit picks package last week I now have quite a few projects ready to get started on. Let's take a look!

I picked this sassy teal:

For the Traverse City Tube Top by The Sweat Shop of Love
I can see myself lounging pool side in this beautiful pattern in no time at all.

I also picked up some adorable pink yarn for these ruffled knit toe up socks.


Also an original Sweat Shop of Love design. I just can't stand the cuteness of these. They are going to look so great peaking out of my shoes in the fall. The deal is just sweetened that they are named after the twin cities. One of my true loves, Minneapolis.

Both of these come from the Sweat Shop of Loves Summer Tour Ebook. It's a steel at $18 for 10 patterns each one more adorable than the last. I'm really looking forward to sporting all my sweet designs.

I've love the way that both of the teal and the pink compliment each other.

I realized that I've made a very similar purchase reccently.
Such cute colors! Such cute glasses!

I also got some great sock yarn for a Christmas present.

I'm starting to check things off my list already! It feels great to be so productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment