Monday, October 22, 2012

Cleveland: Part Two

 
The main event for my Cleveland visit was my aunt and uncles 25th wedding anniversary and vow renewal. The vow renewal was held at St. Pauls Episcopal Church where my aunt and uncle are not only members but my aunt Kate also works.





The church was beautiful and the ceremony was so lovely. My cousins both participated in it, one by reading, one be leading the choir.


Afterwards we broke out a little champagne and celebrated.

The morning before we re-enacted their wedding morning by visiting Cleveland's West Side Market.
Cleveland's publicly owned Market, it was been operating for 100 years. I went a little photo (and food!) crazy and could have happily spent all day here. 

We started out with buying flowers for the reception. 

but quickly moved on to tastier things. 

I was so overwhelmed by the fresh meats, breads and cheeses. 








If I lived in Cleveland I would definitely be shopping the the West Side Market all the time!! It was so exciting to weave in out of the crowds wondering from booth to booth. 


We picked up some delicious tamales for lunch that day.

The food was (of course) a highlight of my trip but more about that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment