Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cleveland: Part One


Last month I was lucky enough to meet my mom (who lives in Minneapolis) in Cleveland to celebrate my Aunt and Uncles 25th wedding anniversary (and vow renewal) and to visit with my grandmother and cousins. I took tons of photos so I'll be breaking them down into a few posts to relive all the magic.
 I got in some great knitting time on the mega bus. 

Downtown Cleveland

Zoe was really excited to have some visitors 

My aunt and I got mani-pedis 

From the bygone era of fancy malls

It was so fun to see all of the old pictures my grandmother has. 

Grandma Mary

My Grandparents on their wedding day
My parents, brother and me. I can't get over how young my parents look!

A terrific way to unwind with family.

Next up, the vow renewal!



No comments:

Post a Comment