Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Tuesday Edition


Although I'm not posting this until today this picture was snapped on Sunday, I promise. It's been a crazy start to the week over here so a few things have shifted back a day or two. I'm just finishing up the second sock in my pair of ruffle socks for my good friend Emily. She made that fancy logo you see up top (owl, with the bee buzzing around it?) and she's my guru of anything design related. These are just a little thank you to her for all of her knowledge and putting up with answering all of my questions.

Still plugging away on my summer knit along sweaters and packing. I'm going to be on vacation next week (an island, woods, northern Minnesota....no internet access...) So I'm going to be busy getting all my ducks in a row. The great part is though, I'll have so much progress and work to show for myself when I'm back. Now I'm just trying to figure out if 8 projects (4 of them sweaters) is too many to take for a 9 day trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment