Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Knit Along: Week 3

Well, Week Three is here. I haven't gotten as much done as I would like over all. But lets start with the positive!

On Make Up Your Mind I am right on track in our second panel. The checkerboard stitch was easy breezy and I can't wait to get started on next weeks goal. My gauge is a little looser than I would really like but I'm not willing to start over so it's just going to have to be the looser side. If I was going to knit this again I would definitely size down to a size 5 needle for a tighter fabric.


The Loop Tank Top has been much more slow going. This week I was slated to start picking up stitch's for my boob flaps. (the front of the bust of the tank top) But I haven't finished my first strap yet, much less the second. So I'm about a solid two weeks behind on this one. I'm almost ready to bind off my first strap so once I get started on my second I'm hoping to fly through it.



Lots of knitting in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment