My post is a little late this week because I've been so busy working on other projects Delancey took kind of a back seat. I also was nervous about separating for the arm holes. It's a lot of row counting to keep track of and depending on what size your knitting your instructions jump around in the pattern. Finally I sat down with my highlighter, planned my route through the pattern and got started. I'm sorry I put it off for so long because once I started in, it really wasn't that hard. This week it even started to look like a sweater.
I'm done with the right front, about half way done with the back and then it's on to the left front. I'm just a touch behind of the week four goal (to have the body complete) but we have a rest week next week so I'm sure I'll catch up in no time. This sweater has been such a breeze to knit. It's simple enough but so engaging because of the construction.