Monday, September 13, 2010

Lion Brand Studio


So between the start of school and the end of summer things have been crazy crazy around here. I was just browsing through my iphoto and realized I hadn't even uploaded the pictures from my fabulous (and much anticipated on my part) trip to the LION BRAND STUDIO when I was in New York a few weeks ago.

They had an amazing window display where everything was knit, crochet or crafted with or covered in yarn. The theme was a summer fair display, think Conney Island. My favorite was the cleverly crafted roller coaster.

Elephants! Crazy Scary face man!


They had all kind of cute adorable toys


Kat enjoyed a relaxing cup of tea


I found enough yarn that I needed to buy a second suitcase.


Although I don't think I'll be making these glitter lace arm warmers anytime soon


Kat on other hand, just looked lost.

I should know better than to drag all of my friends (and husband) out yarn shopping with me, but sometimes I just can't help myself. I know that things are just going to keep getting crazier and crazier around here so here's hoping I can stay on my schedule and tootle over here more often. With that, here's a sneak peak of what I'm working on next. It's pretty exciting if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment