Monday, August 19, 2013

Wedding Bells

Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to travel to Chicago for my friend Tara and Mike's wedding.

It was a beautiful affair featuring BBQ, live music, and lots of whiskey. Exactly my kind of shindig.

 They had these adorable strings of pictures of Tara and Mike. Here's a great photo of the bride.

Some magical bundting

all of the decor was fresh and down to earth. 

A bride eating BBQ always needs an apron. (it's really just a large bib anyway)

The food was DELICIOUS and I loved how adorable everything looked, even the drinks.

The happy couple high tailing it down the aisle.

I feel so lucky to have been able to be there and am hoping for nothing but health and happiness in their future.





2 comments:

  1. Love this, lady. Biggest hugs and biggest thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww it was such a blast. I wish I would of taken more pinterest worthy pictures. It was definitely a "do" in terms of weddings!

      Delete