Sunday, August 11, 2013

Absence

It's been so quiet around here because my there's been some pretty big changes in my life.

I've started a new job, not only is it a new job but it is an entirely new career. I've gone from working in retail to the non-profit world. I'm absolutely in love with my job and it's a great switch for me and a great fit all around. But it's been a lot of work, and like anything new, I've had (and still have) a lot to learn. It's also a particularly busy time at my new agency.

I've had very little time to knit, much less blog about said knitting.

I've been there for just about a month now, so now that things have a settled down a little bit I'm going to make more of an effort to be here.

I love reading other peoples blogs so much, catching a glimpse into their lives and processes and I know that I feel great when I'm on top of this space and using it in a way that feels effective and useful.

So here's to new adventures, and making time to update my blog with them. 

4 comments: