Sunday, January 2, 2011

Slippin in some slippers

As promised up next on the Christmas Gift List extravaganza is... SLIPPERS!

After seeing these adorable crocheted slippers over at the purl bee I knew that they were going to make it on to my list in a very serious way.

The first ones I finished were for my father in law Juan. Having gifted him with hats and scarves on many occasions I knew that I was going to have to get a little more creative this year.

Having already stocked up on Lions Brands Vanna's Choice while I was in New York.


I knew that this affordable, durable acrylic yarn would be the perfect choice. It helps that it comes in about a million colors too!


A beautiful combo of maroon, red and orange I love how all of these colors come together. They were a nice quick project the way in which you seem them together is ingenious! I definitely see a few more of these in some family members futures.


so cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Jess from Lion Brand. Thanks so much for visiting our Studio! Granny square slippers are such a great project, and you picked some awesome colors to use. Happy crocheting!

    With warm regards,
    Jess H.
    Lion Brand Yarn

    ReplyDelete