Monday, January 17, 2011

cha-cha changes

Even with the end of the holiday season and the end of school (forever!) things have still been really crazy around here. I've got lots of projects to look forward to and set up to get shaking on my needles but its all been set back by my transition to MY NEW APARTMENT.

I'm pretty physced about all of it but its been a whirl wind of activity. I've officially been there a little over a week and tomorrow on my to do list is setting up my very own CRAFT ROOM!

I'll be sure to post some pictures up once I get it all arranged. I also was lucky enough to add a sewing machine to my repertoire (thanks to the hubs for a fabulous Christmas gift!) So we can also look forward to some sewing projects in the future.

I'll wrap this all up with a little finished Christmas project.

Crocheted Washcloths

These were gifts that went to all of my lovely sister in laws along with a cute bar of soap to round it out. 






Such a quick and easy gift these were perfect to whip up for a crowd. 

I also am going to be participating in the Sweat Shop of Love Selfish Knit-a-long. It officially started last week so I'm getting a little late start but once my yarn arrives in the mail I'll be off and running.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh new apartment with a craft room?! Amazing! I just end up making my entire apartment my craft room. Craft apartment!

    And I know you'll catch up so fast. I usually get my weekly assignment done in 2 days. And you will love beatnik! I'm sure of it.

    Good luck with the craft room organization! And super cute washies!

    ReplyDelete