Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finishing it up


For the first time this year, I feel like I actually have got a handle on the holidays. This pile of knits is ALL FINISHED. Woven ends and all, and will be getting shipped off on Saturday morning. I'm actually starting to make myself anxious because I feel like I should be more anxious or stressed out. It feels good to have completed something in a reasonable amount of time (not exactly something I'm known for around here).

Although I've still got lots of things to get on my needles and some exciting new projects in the pipes. If it feels this good to get some knitting done on time I wonder how great it will feel in the rest of my life. I've started to make some New Years resolutions already! No time like the present!!

No comments:

Post a Comment