Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tube Tops!


Just in time for winter I finished a lovely tube top. This is the first item I've made following a chart. The diamond pattern is made up of knits and purls and just repeats itself. Other than losing my place constantly I really enjoyed following a chart. I felt so accomplished watching the pattern come together.


It's really difficult to take pictures of yourself in a tube top where you can actually see the item and still see the person. I'm sure I looked a little crazy if you saw me during the process.


knit out of a nice light weight sport cotton with these adorable fabric buttons I bought from Allyson over at the Sweat Shop of Love booth at Renegade this top is going to be great to break out in about...six months.

Guess I need to get my winter knitting into hyper drive!

1 comment: